Kehoe's - Chilli Cucumber Chips - 410gRegular price $9.95
These cucumber chips are naturally fermented with no added vinegar, firming agents or preservatives. They are crunchy, raw, probiotic, sour and a delicious snack or addition to meals.
These are natural (not certified organic) because after 4 years of trying, we were unable to obtain a consistent supply of certified organic cucumbers to the standard we require. Fingers crossed we can get there one day.
- Serve as a condiment with meals or enjoy on its own.
- Add to any salad to give crunch and tang.
- Use brine as a salad dressing or as a starter to ferment fresh cucumbers.
- Serve on toast, sushi, wraps and burgers with avocado, protein of choice and cashew cheese
- Enjoy with cooked meats/meals to help with digestion
- Add to rainbow bowls
- Add to breakfast cook ups instead of ketchup for tang
Ingredients: Cucumbers (68%), filtered water, chilli (3.4%), sea salt, dill, garlic, & spices.
Kehoe’s Kitchen is 100% Australian owned and operated. Made in Australia 98% of the ingredients in this Cucumbers are Australian grown, sourced from local Lockyer Valley farms.