Kehoes - Gherkin Probiotic Dip 250g
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Fermented – Wholefood – Plant Based (dairy free)
Creamy, crunchy and tangy, this vegan dip/sauce/spread/dressing features our delicious fermented Australian gherkins We make the wholefood plant-based cream cheese base from cashews and fold the crunchy ‘dilly’ gherkin chunks through it. Fermentation creates the delicious tangy flavour, but also preserves the dip naturally. This dip/spread will keep for weeks even after opening. So you will have no waste or pressure to use within a few days like other dips.
Unlike our other cashew cheese dips, this dip is fermented in the jar. Just like a set in tub yoghurt, tit is very fluid/messy when we jar it and the fermentation thickens it up without any starch or gums. Hence, the thin dip film on the inside of the jar headspace/lid. This dip is less fizzy than the cashew cheese, so you are less likely to get a pop when opening.
Like all our products, the gherkin dip is raw, fermented & probiotic.
Ingredients: Kehoe’s fermented gherkins 45% (cucumber, filtered water, sea salt, garlic, dill & spices), raw CASHEWS, onion, garlic & sea salt. Wild fermented. no vinegar or starter cultures used.
- Serve as a sauce, dip, spread or salad dressing.
- Spread on a burger
- make instant cucumber and cream cheese sandwiches with just bread
- Enjoy as a snack with crackers, flatbread, turkish bread, sourdough or veggies sticks.
- Spread on kebabs, tacos, wraps & sandwiches.
- Spread on toast or sushi and pair with salmon of tofu
- pairs beautifully with fish, chicken, pork, ham or tofu
- Dollop on top of pizza, roast potatoes, cooked meats
- Stir through fresh cooked pasta or potato salad for a creamy sauce
- Dilute with a tiny amount of water to use as a salad dressing
Kehoe’s Kitchen is 100% Australian owned and operated. Our products are made in Australia. 55% of the ingredients in this dip are Australian grown.